The Oxford Spanish Dictionary is the most widely used and authoritative Spanish bilingual dictionary available. It's used as a key reference tool by language professionals with over 300,000 words and phrases, and half a million translations, and packed full of grammatical and usage information for both languages.
This latest version features thousands of new words and updated translations, covering subjects from politics and industry to technology and ecology. Developed through consultation with academic advisors, its editors have used the latest technology to search millions of words of web-based text identifying the most recent additions and changes in usage to Spanish and English.
This is a mobile dictionary with content from Oxford University Press and advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
* Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
* Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
* An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
* ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
* ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPERS:
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.